Fall 2021 session begins September 7, 2021, weekly rehearsals will be held at the Edmonds Church of God, located at 8224 220th St SW, Edmonds, Tuesday evenings at 7pm. Members will be required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination before admittance to rehearsal. Masks will be required during rehearsal. Please review the SKCC Covid-19 policy. A signed copy of the acknowledgement of this policy will be required for registration.
2021 Fall Session Rehearsal Schedule
September Rehearsals: 7, 14, 21, 28
October Rehearsal: 5, 12, 19, 26
November Rehearsal: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
December Rehearsal: 7
Fees and Costs
Single Session (1 Person) – $125
Annual Rate (5% Discount) – $356
Family/Household (10% Discount) – $113
* Annual 5% discount does not apply
Ed Aliverti Scholarship – $65
* Pending Scholarship Committee review
Edmonds College Students – $0
* Registration fee is waived for Edmonds College Students with proof of active EC enrollment
Registration and fees must be paid before admittance to rehearsal. Please email Registrar@Sno-KingChorale.org if you would like to join us. You must register to join the rehearsals; no try-outs will be allowed at this time.
Registration can be completed the following ways:
- Online Registration: You can register online via our website Registration page. You may pay using your credit card or PayPal account. There is a 2.5% service charge for online registrations that covers the fees charged by PayPal. Go to: www.sno-kingchorale.org If you register online, you must download the Registration Form, complete it and turn it in to the Registrar. Be sure to sign and date the form.
- By Mail: Checks can be made out to: Sno-King Community Chorale (SKCC) Mail with signed and dated SKCC Registration Form (see next page) to: P.O. Box 382, Edmonds, WA 98020-0382
- In Person: Registrations will be accepted in person at rehearsals during the two-week enrollment period of September 7-14. Questions: Call Barb Smith at (206) 619-6038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make additional donation to the chorale please see the donation button on the Chorale Patrons page here.
If you have any questions regarding registration, send us an e-mail at Registrar@Sno-KingChorale.org.