Enjoy the fun and excitement of singing in a community chorale! The Sno-King Community Chorale (SKCC) is a non-audition choir. We rehearse and perform a wide variety of music from Brahms to the Blues with passion and camaraderie. Enthusiasm is required. Members are asked to make a one year commitment to SKCC so that all members develop musical skills at the same rate. A one year commitment to singing in the Chorale is also a requirement for a 2020 Croatia tour planned for late June/early July.
2019-20 Season Schedule
There will be two seasons in our 2019-20 season. In the Fall season beginning September 10, 2019 we will prepare for our Holiday Magic concert. In the Spring session beginning in January 2020 we will prepare Carmina Burana for performances in May.
The first rehearsal of the Fall session will be on Tuesday, September 10, 2019. Feel free to stop in and sit in on a rehearsal. Rehearsals are held on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 to 9:30 pm at Edmonds Community College in Mill Creek Hall, room 109. Attendance at rehearsals and performances is mandatory. Special rehearsals and dress-rehearsals are also held as needed.
Fees and Costs
The registration fee for the 2019-2020 season is $180 for each of the two sessions ($360 total). Note that the total annual fee remains the same as last year but is divided into two payments.
Multiple members from the same household receive a 10% discount ($324 annually). Individual members can save 5% by making one annual payment of $342.
Special arrangements can be made to mitigate hardship. In addition, the “Ed Aliverti Scholarship” is available on a limited basis to a member who requests one because of financial hardship. To apply for a scholarship, please fill out the following form – Ed Aliverti Scholarship Application. In addition to registration fees, concert attire is purchased by the member.
The registration period is open for the 2019-20 season and closes two weeks after the beginning of the Fall rehearsals.
Registration fee payment options are as follows:
- Pay $180 in September 2019 and another $180 in January 2020.
(The discounted multiple-member household fee is $162 in September 2019 and $162 in January 2020 (per person).)
- Pay the full year in September 2019 and receive a 5% discount for a total payment of $342.
Register and Pay Fees
- Pay by check: Use this online registration form. Mail the form in with your check for the appropriate fee to: Registrar, P.O. Box 382, Edmonds, WA 98020-0382. Make out checks to “SKCC.”
- Pay by PayPal: Use the online registration form. (A 2.5% PayPal fee will be added to total.)
- Credit Card: You may pay fees by credit card in person. (A 2.7% card fee will be added to total.)
- You may also call Barb Smith at 206-619-6038 for information.
If you have any questions regarding registration, send us an e-mail at Registrar@Sno-KingChorale.org.